Mirudulas Kitchen- Corainder Pulao

How to make Coriander Pulao-A Lunch Box recipe

Introduction:-

It’s a hectic Morning and times are flying with no matter and hardly find time to start.

I can have only 30 mins left to pack lunch box for my kid. So, I have a wise idea to initiate the

menu. A bunch of Corainder leaves was in front of the Fridge door. Now I got an idea to

prepare Corainder Pulao an easy and a healthy recipe.

Ingredients:-

Basmati Rice- 1 cup (Soaked for 20 mins)
Onion- 1 medium size grated
Oil- 2 Tablespoon
Mustard seeds- 1 teaspoon
Urad dal- 1 teaspoon
Cashewnut – 10 nos
Carrot- 1 medium size
Ginger- 1 inch
Green chilly- 3 nos

Preparation time: 20 mins

Servings : 2 persons

Instructions:- 

·         We can take the bunch of coriander leaves, 3 green chilles, 1 inch Ginger to grind in the    mixer grinder. 

·         After that take a cooker and add 2 table Spoon of Coconut Oil, add 1 inch bay leaf, I inch  cinnamon stick just fry for a while.

·         Later on add mustard seeds and Urad dhal for a moment till get light brown color.

·         Add grated Onions and stir it well and pour the masala into it and mix it for 2 mins.

·         Add soaked Basmati rice and grated carrot and 2 tumblers of water and salt to be added.

·         Allow for 2 whistles and keep it aside

·         In the mean while time, I have fried the vadagam as a namkeen for side dish.

·         Now we can open the cooker and stir it gently, so that rice should not get broken.
 

 


                                               Corainder Pulao is ready to eat.

·                                     Try this instant Pulao recipe for your kids and post your comments below.

Note: We can prepare in tawa also, in the way of get rice cooked separately in cooker and mix the masala in the pan. Now I have only limited time. So, I have made Pulao directly in Cooker.

                                          Thank you Friends!!! We ll meet in the next blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chettinadu Style Chicken- Mirudula s Kitchen

Wheat Rawa Kesari- Mirudulas kitchen- Sweet recipe